Create an account and easy buy online tickets
Section for both website and "CFR Călători trains timetable and online tickets" mobile app
Data provided by customers is strictly confidential. SOCIETATEA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORT FEROVIAR DE CALATORI - CFR - CALATORI SA (abbreviated SNTFC CFR Călători SA) undertakes to its users / customers not to provide this data to unauthorized third parties and to use it strictly for the conduct of the business relationship between the customers and SNTFC CFR Călători SA.
According to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and the Romanian legislation in the field, SNTFC CFR Călători SA undertakes to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide about yourself.
The types of information collected may vary depending on the activity and on the purpose of their collection, namely:
• by registering as user of the service „Buy CFR Online Tickets", informing users / customers about the status of their account on www.cfrcalatori.ro , confirmation, evolution and status of online transactions and all correspondence related to them, respectively by e-mail (journey / ticket details) and SMS (ticket ID and amount),
• issuing the electronic invoice for CFR tickets purchased online, from the user's account who purchased the ticket, based on his / her responsibility to insert mandatory billing data,
The information you provide us will be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, to manage, support and assess our services and to prevent breaches of our security, the law and our contractual terms.
Your personal data collected by SNTFC CFR Călători will never be disclosed to a third-party company that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have expressly given your consent to that effect.
SNTFC CFR Călători SA may provide your personal data to other companies with which it is affiliated, but only under a confidentiality commitment on their part, ensuring that such data are kept secure and that the provision of such personal information is made according to the applicable law, as follows: providers of courier services, marketing services, banking/electronic payment services
(SNTFC CFR Călători SA does not store bank card data or bank accounts), IT service providers dealing with online ticket sales applications, the site operating platform and the mobile application, etc.
Your personal information may also be provided to authorized public authorities and institutions (Prosecutor's Office, Police, Courts, etc.), based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of some expressly formulated requests.
SNTFC CFR Călători SA does not promote unrequested transmission of electronic messages (SPAM).
SNTFC CFR Călători SA undertakes to apply, in relation to the personal data of its users / customers, appropriate technical and organizational measures, for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially if the respective processing performs data transmissions within a network, as well as against any other form of illegal processing. SNTFC CFR Călători SA shall take all necessary measures to monitor and limit the access of its employees directly to the database, according to legal regulations in force.
By reading these terms and conditions, you have acknowledged that the rights provided by law are guaranteed, namely the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to intervene, the right to object, the right not to be the subject of an individual decision, the right to appeal to the courts in case of violation of rights guaranteed by the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and the Romanian legislation in the field.
If you have any questions about the use of your data or if some of your data are incorrect/incomplete, you may submit a written, dated and signed request to SNTFC CFR Călători SA, at 38 Dinicu Golescu Bvd., 4th floor, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania, Code 010873 or by fax +4021319.03.39 or by e-mail at RelPublic.Calatori@cfrcalatori.ro. The request will specify whether the information is to be communicated to a specific address (even e-mail) or by a mailing service, to ensure only personal delivery.
SNTFC CFR Călători SA will communicate the adopted measures/information requested within 30 days from the receipt date of the request.
Moreover, we would like to mention that any attempt to access, use, modify another user's personal data is strictly forbidden, being punished by law, contravention or penal sanctions, as the case may be.
SNTFC CFR Călători SA is not liable for damage or malfunctions of the computer systems, managed by a third-party hosting company that may endanger the security of the database containing personal data.
If after registration, you want us to delete the personal information you provided within "Buy CFR online tickets" application, this change shall be made from the user profile (located on the top blue bar on the home page), accessing My Account section and then the Anonymize my account submenu.
If you choose this option, your data will be anonymized and you will no longer have access to your data and account.
Section only for "CFR Călători trains timetable and online tickets" mobile app
SOCIETATEA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORT FEROVIAR DE CALATORI - CFR - CALATORI SA (abbreviated SNTFC CFR Calatori SA) is providing a new way for buying online tickets using the smartphone. Our mobile application offers a simplified version of the website.
You can use our mobile app completely anonymous (without an account) for getting info about the trains timetable.
For buying online tickets, we need various personal data from you and we will use it in the way described above. For registering an account we need your full name, email address, phone number and a password (the list may be subject of change). You can choose (and later edit on the website) to accept receiving newsletter on the provided email address. You can choose (and later edit on the website) to accept receiving text messages about the ticket on the provided phone number. For each passenger of an online ticket, it's mandatory to enter the full name, and depending on the passenger type, if he or she has some facility, may be necessary: the identity number, the student licence or other data.
To view the stations near you, you must grant the location permission for the CFR Călători application. The location is used exclusively at the time of processing and is not saved later.
This app is built using the Xamarin framework, provided by Microsoft. For sending notifications about your ticket (reminder about departure and about arrival), we are using some 3rd party services like Microsoft Azure Notifications Hub, Google Play Services (Firebase, Dagger), Apple Push Notifications Service or Huawei Mobile Services (Push Kit), depending on the platform.
The terms and conditions
When using the service buy CFR online tickets, it is no longer necessary to go to the CFR Călători ticket counters, the necessary travel data will be sent by email and will be accessible anytime from the user account.
Please pay attention when declaring your account contact data. By the email address and mobile number will be sent:
- by email address: the tickets bought and all the correspondence related to the online transactions performed by accessing this service; the password regeneration link (when the password was forgotten).
- by SMS on the phone: data on the transactions performed (ticket ID and amount)
Please note that the incorrect registration of the email address leads to the impossibility of using the CFR online tickets purchase service and registering an incorrect mobile phone number will make impossible the SMS notification.
If, after registration, you need to change the email address or the phone number, this change is made from the user's profile under the section my account submenu "Edit my account info". After the data is changed, it is necessary to reconnect.
A registered user of the service buy CFR online tickets must know, respect and agree with the following aspects related to the use of "CFR online tickets":
1. "The CFR online tickets" can be purchased in advance up to maximum 30 days (representing the maximum period of advance sale in domestic traffic), but before the departure of the train from the boarding station. CFR Călători reserves the right to change the maximum time limits for the advance sale of tickets (30 days), at any time, if the operating conditions require this. The change can be performed for all passenger trains or punctually, only for certain trains, with prior notice to the travelling public, usually at least 2 calendar days before the change is implemented. In unforeseen circumstances, the maximum advance sale period can be changed without notice, informing the passengers on the CFR Călători official website.
2. "CFR online tickets" are NOMINAL tickets and allow the persons nominated in the request (declared on the ticket) to travel only by the train/trains for which the request was made. CFR online tickets DO NOT allow the journey interruption.
3. Passengers will be identified on board, by the "ticket ID", their name and an official identity document . It's recommended to print and have the "CFR online ticket" on board, in the standard form, but it's not compulsory. Persons over 14 years old will be identified based on an official identity document (identity card, passport, driving license).
4. According to the normative acts in force on the railway journey, the categories of passengers for which tickets can be bought through the service buy CFR online tickets are defined as follows:
"adults" - any person (regardless of age) paying the full transport fare or with the discounts granted from the full fare related to commercial offers, specific to this type of customer;
"children" - means children up to the age of 10 at the journey day, including those under 5 years old for which a separate seat is requested. These passengers will pay the discounted "child" fare. Please note that children up to the age of 5 can travel free of charge (it is not necessary to purchase a ticket or to be declared when you buy the ticket), unless a separate seat is requested. On the train, the staff in charge of checking and controlling the tickets has the right to request proof of age of the children, by submitting a copy of the birth certificate or the passport;
"pupils" - means persons enrolled in Romanian accredited schools. Pupils benefit from free domestic rail transport in all categories of trains, at 2nd class, regardless of distance or travel routes. For 1st class, sleeping car or couchette, students will pay the fare differences, i.e. the class difference for the 1st class, the class difference and the bed supplement rate for the 1st class sleepers or the bed supplement rate for the 2nd class couchette.
To buy tickets online you need to have a CFR Călători pupil Id (a registered and validated pupil profile for the current school year). This can be obtained from the ticket offices or travel agencies, where the school's pass and the identity card (or passport) are required (idendity card only when the pupil is at least 14 years old).
Proof of pupil status shall be made on the basis of the school's pass ("Carnet de elev") with the identity number written on the first page of the pass. For the pupils enrolled in high schools, the identity card (or passport) is required. For the pupils enrolled in primary schools and gymnasium, a copy of the birth certificate is required. For the pupils enrolled in preparatory schools who do not have a school's pass, a certificate from the school and a copy of the birth certificate are required. Any other situation will mean the lack of valid tickets and higher fares for adults will be applied.
"students" - means persons enrolled in accredited Romanian universities at frequency courses. Students benefit from 50% discount at domestic rail transport in all categories of trains, at 2nd class, regardless of distance or travel routes. For 1st class, sleeping car or couchette, students will pay the fare differences, i.e. the class difference for the 1st class, the class difference and the bed supplement rate for the 1st class sleepers or the bed supplement rate for the 2nd class couchette.
To buy tickets online, students need to have a CFR Călători student Id (a registered and validated student profile for the current academic year). This can be obtained by filling in the online form (requires you to be logged into the account) or directly from the ticket offices or travel agencies, where the student card is required.
In the rest of the cases, at the present stage, tickets can be purchased with a discount only from the ticket offices, including for orphaned students or those coming from children's homes for which it is necessary to check the special certificate.
Proof of student status shall be made on the basis of the student card stamped for the current academic year and the identity card (or passport). Exceptionally, during the emergency/alert state, to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the context of the pandemic generated by it, in the field of work within the institution and beneficiaries, the student quality can be given and by presenting a certificate/attestation from the university (when the university has sent to us the confirmation of the student status). Any other situation will mean the lack of valid tickets and higher fares for adults will be applied. When checking the legality of the train journey, students must present the student card endorsed for the academic year. Any other situation will mean the lack of a valid ticket and will pay the in-train fare for adults (greater than the standard adult fare).
"adults with TrenPlus card" - is considered to be any person regardless of age who possesses a Nominal Tren Plus card, valid at the time of purchase (purchase) of the ticket. The TrenPlus card can be bought only at CFR Călători's stations or agencies and is valid for 1 year. Based on the TrenPlus Card, you can buy tickets with a 25% discount from the transport fee, during the period of validity of the card, at the latest on a train that has the departure time maximum 24.00 of the last day of validity of the card. The price of the reservation fee for the trains with reservation regime, the price differences for the InterCity trains or the bed reservations for the sleeping or couchette cars should be paid in full.
5. CFR tickets can be bought by using service buy CFR online tickets, only:
5.1. For categories of customers defined as:
- "adults", "children " for Standard tickets or Round-trip tickets;
- "pupils" or "students", according to the laws in force, for Standard tickets or Round-trip tickets;
- " adults with TrenPlus" for Standard tickets or Round-trip tickets.
5.2. For the transport of non-foldable bicycles - Bicycle ticket if a number of bicycles is equal to the number of passengers for which reservation is requested, for Standard tickets or Round-trip tickets and only if that train(s) provide(s) such services;
5.3. For the transport of dogs accompanied by persons over the age of 18, Ticket for the dog, only for those provided with a muzzle, kept on a leash on the floor of the wagon, in compartments, only at 2nd class. Are not allowed the fighting and attack dogs, assimilated by morphological characters with dogs such as Pit Bull, Boerbull, Bandog and their metis.
5.4. For trains running in domestic traffic with reservation (InterRegio - IR, InterCity - IC, Regio-Express - R-E, Regio - R) and some trains without seat reservation (R - Regio), only on the routes for which you can click on "Buy". For Regio Express trains, seat reservation is compulsory via the online service, the reservation fee being included in the final ticket price paid by the customer.
5.5. For commercial classes (types of cars) to which CFR Călători provides such services;
5.6. For a maximum number of passengers on transaction, depending on the type of car, according to the provisions of section 9 below;
5.7. If the same type of car (commercial class) is requested at each train on the selected route, for all the passengers.
5.8. If a separate place is requested for each passenger, at trains with reservation (InterRegio - IR, InterCity - IC, Regio-Express - R-E, Regio - R), except for sleeping car and berth car, for children under 10 years old.
5.9. On sleeping car and berth car, for children under 10 years old, it is allowed:
- to pay the fee for one bed supplement for 2 children sharing a single bed
- not to pay the bed supplement if a separate bed for a child is not requested (one child with an attendant on a bed is allowed, including the children under 5 years old)
6. For "CFR online tickets", CFR Călători will notify by email the customer (registered user) about any change related to the trip, if they are known more than 24 hours before the departure date and hour of the first train on the route (before the boarding hour and date of the passenger of the first train on route). A registered user of the service buy CFR online tickets is required and remains directly responsible for checking the emails sent, in order to get aware of any changes occurred during his journey . CFR Călători takes no responsibility if the user was notified on the changes, but he did not become aware of this information. That information will also be available through the train staff.
7. CFR Călători reserves the right to change, at any time, the number of trains, the type of cars and the tariff offers made available for the online sale, without any prior notice.
8. Selecting the type of passenger and the correct registration of the other necessary data, respectively:
- Name and surname of the declared passengers;
- Type of passengers in terms of tariff ("adults", "children", "adults with TrenPlus card");
- CFR Călători Student/Pupil ID for online ticket purchase and national identity number for "students" and "pupils"
- TrenPlus card number (card ID) and Social Security Number in case of TrenPlus cardholders;
- Travel date, train/trains on the route, class/ type of car.
is made on the sole responsibility of the user.
Before accessing the "confirmation" button, it is recommended to check the selected data (regarding the travel date, train, route, ticket/offer type, number and type of passengers, class/type of car).
Immediately after the purchase of the CFR online ticket (which is sent electronically via e-mail but is also available from the user account under the "Orders" section, submenu "My Tickets"), the customer is required to check that the data entered on it corresponds to the required data . If the data does not match, you can request cancellation of the wrong ticket within one hour of the purchase, without any extra fee (but no later than 1 hour before boarding the first train). After the expiry of that period, the requests are solved according to the provisions of section 12.
Please note that in cases where passengers do not hold a valid ticket for the train on the travel date or for the declared person or the declared quality cannot be proved on the train (namely: child, young, holder of TrenPlus card), they will be considered without ticket and they must pay an increased fee on the train.
9. The maximum number of places that can be booked in one transaction, depending on the type of car, as follows:
- 12 places at seating cars (1st class, 2nd class);
- 6 places at berth cars with 6 beds in cabin;
- 4 places at berth cars with 4 beds in cabin;
- 2 places at sleeping cars with 2 beds in cabin and "Single" sleeping cars (alone in the cabin);
- 3 places at sleeping cars with 3 beds in cabin.
10 . In order to purchase tickets for larger groups, the customer can either choose to make more orders within the service buy CFR online tickets or to directly contact the CFR Călători sales offices. If large groups tickets are purchased through multiple online orders (multiple transactions), the places can be booked in the same car, using the option to request the reservation in the desired car. In this case, at step 3 "Number and type of passengers", select "Journey options" - "Custom" and the number of the car obtained in the first transaction must be declared in the "Number of the desired coach" field.
11. Travel data of an already purchased "CFR online ticket" (namely changing the contract of carriage) can be changed by the registered user, from his own profile, by accessing the "Orders" section (from the top blue bar of the home user page), submenu "ticket operations" - Change ticket. This operation can be done under the following conditions:
11.1. The request can be made only for a ticket in the Paid state, for trains running within the time available for the purchase of an "CFR online ticket" (respectively for trains that have a running date of up to 30 days in advance). Changes can be made at least before the departure of the train from the boarding station.
11.2. The change can be made for a ticket as a whole, for all passengers on the ticket and for all the trains that make up the route in question. In the case of the offer/round-trip ticket, the modification request can be made only for both trips (respectively for both the one-way and the return journey) The request must be registered before the departure of the train from the boarding station.
11.3. A change in the travel date, train, class/type of car and/or route
may be requested,
only if the departure and destination stations, the number of
passengers, the type (category) of passengers
and their names from the original ticket remain unchanged
11.4. If, for the new journey, you wish to make a reservation in a sleeping car or in a couchette car (4 or 6 beds), the number of passengers on the original ticket must comply with the maximum number of passengers established for this type of car in a single transaction (specified in item 9);
11.5. The request to change a purchased ticket can only be made once and the customer must pay the related fees and possible tariff differences. The new "CFR Online Ticket" (issued as a result of a request to change travel data) DOES NOT allow any further changes, namely the tickets on the status: Following the change, paid, do not allow any other change;
11.6. When changing a ticket, you can request to add a ticket for a pet dog for 2nd class seats reservations, as well as a bicycle ticket if there are such services available on the new train where the trip is intended;
11.7. The online tickets issued for bicycles or for dogs can be also change with an additional 10% retention of the bicycle / dog ticket value;
11.8. When you change a "CFR online ticket" that includes a bicycle ticket or a pet dog ticket, the ticket for bike / dog can be waived. In this case, if a pet dog or bicycle ticket is to be waived or if the new train to which the trip is intended does not have available services for the transport of bicycles, 90% of the value paid for the bicycle is refunded, respectively from the pet dog ticket;
11.9. Online tickets can be changed only by paying tariff differences, calculated according to the regulations in force (class/type of car, route, reservation tickets, etc.);
11.10. WARNING! Travel to a low-cost train (lower-class, lower - tariff or specific commercial offers) can be changed WITHOUT refunding the tariff differences and the price for seats reservation tickets. In this case, if you wish to recover the appropriate tariff differences, it is necessary to refund the original ticket (according to the provisions of item 12) and buying another ticket, in accordance with the new requirements;
Please note that in this case, the amounts due to be returned (to the customer, as a result of the refund request - calculated according to the provisions of item 12) are usually refunded within 3-5 business days, depending on the policy of the card issuing bank (with which payment has been made), but the deadline according to the banking legislation in force, may be extended to 30 days. Attention! These amounts are NOT refunded on spot and cannot be used to pay for other tickets;
11.11. If you want to change the ticket by waiving the trip at sleeping / berth car, the value of the bed supplements (in sleeping or berth car) will be refunded with retention of the commissions (fee) stipulated to in item 12;
11.12. After performing the change, the original ticket is no longer valid and the passenger receives a new ticket by email (in PDF format), according to the new requirements;
11.13. If the name of the passengers has been incorrectly declared their correction is only possible if the request is send to the e-mail address: email@example.com, at least 24 hours prior to the departure of the first train on the route.
11.14. CFR online tickets DO NOT allow / entitle you to make the following changes:
- passenger type (adult, adult with TrenPlus card, child, pupil, student etc.),
· selected gender (in case of changes requested at sleeping car),
- number of passengers
· departure/arrival stations declared on the original ticket
- interrupting the journey
· changing a ticket that has been changed once (ticket issued following a previous change request);
11.15. In case of such changes (referred to in paragraph 11.14), it is necessary that those «CFR online tickets» (that do not match the new requirements), to be refunded by application (according to the provisions of paragraph 12) and buying other "CFR online tickets" (according to the new requirements);
12 "CFR online tickets" fees can be refunded, when cancelling your travel plans, only based on a refund request, complying with the following conditions:
12.1. Usually, the refund request is necessary to be filled in the application by the registered user, from its own user profile (by using the section "Orders" within the online application - on the top blue bar of the start page, by accessing "Operations of a ticket", section"Cancelling the travel plans", for a ticket on Paid or Modified. This request should be submitted before the departure of the train from the boarding station. After this deadline, before the departure of the train from the boarding station, "CFR online tickets" SHALL NOT be refunded. Exceptions are made by the special cases mentioned in section 14;
12.2. In special cases when the passenger claims at a railway station the impossibility to register the online refund request, the refund request may also be filled at CFR Călători sales units, but it will be considered only if it is submitted before the departure of the train from the boarding station.
12.3. The request is made for a ticket as a whole, meaning for all passengers on that ticket and for all the trains that make up that route (NO refund request is allowed for only some passengers mentioned on the ticket or only for some trains on the route);
12.4. In the case of round-trip tickets, the refund may be requested as partially only for the return journey, but only after the one-way trip is done and only if the request is introduced for the return journey before the departure of the return train from the boarding station.
12.5. The amount to be refunded are calculated by withholding the corresponding processing fees, according to the regulations in force, accessible on the official website, at https://www.cfrcalatori.ro/en/renounce-to-travel/ , of which we mention the following main rules:
12.5.1. The amount of reservation tickets for seats is NOT refunded (the amount of each seat reservation tickets for each train of the route is deducted from the amount paid)
12.5.2. The amount of bed supplements for the seats reserved in sleeping cars or berth cars is refunded with a 10% fee if the request is made no later than one day before the train departure from the formation station or a 50% fee if the request is registered on the departure day of the train from the formation station. Starting with 1 (one) hour before the departure of the train from the formation station, the bed supplements are not refunded anymore.
12.5.3. The amount of the transport fees (without reservation) is refunded with a 10% fee. . For the round-trip ticket, for a refund only for the second train, 20% of the transport fee (without reservation) paid for the return train shall be withheld.
12.5.4. The amount of the bike ticket and pet dog ticket is refunded with a 10% fee from their amount.
12.6 The amounts will be transferred directly into the account associated with the payment card ( in no event, the related amounts will NOT be refunded in cash, on spot, at the CFR Călători counters and cannot be used to mark other tickets as paid) .
12.7. Please note that the amounts due to be returned (to the customer, as a result of the refund request) are usually refunded within 3-5 business days, (depending on the policy of the card issuing bank with which payment has been made), but the deadline according to the banking legislation in force, may be extended to 30 days.
13. When purchasing CFR tickets online (for trains with compulsory or optional reservation), the places are automatically assigned according to predefined rules (taking into account the type of wagon and the preferences expressed by the majority of passengers) in accordance with the selections made by the customer (class, a certain number of desired car, bed position in case of reservation for sleeping car) without the possibility of choosing them.
14. Travel withdrawal for CFR Călători imputabile reasons (outside the standard conditions) These requests will be accepted for total or partial refund of the amount paid only if the withdrawal of the journey is made for reasons attributable to CFR Călători in the following situations and in compliance with the following conditions:
- 14.1 The first train on the route has an estimated delay of 60 minutes and you don’t want to travel anymore.
- 14.2 Regardless of the delay of the first train on the route, its delay leads to the loss of the connecting train. The tickets must be purchased for both trains (trains belonging to CFR Călători) and you don’t want to travel anymore at all.
- 14.3 The connection has been lost while travelling and you don’t want to continue the journey with the next train in the changing station (where you also didn't request a replacement ticket for the next train).
- 14.4 The train is more than 60 minutes late and the passenger get off the train at any station along the way and don't continue the journey anymore.
- 14.5 The train has been cancelled or it is not running anymore on the entire or partial route.
- 14.6 In the case of round-trip tickets and if you don’t travel in the first journey for reasons attribudable to CFR Călători, please indicate whether you are keeping or giving up the return journey.
- 14.7 In cases where the deadlines for the registration of a request for withdrawal in a journey due to illness, accident or detention by the police cannot be respected, the requests can be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, within a maximum of 3 days from the occurrence of the incident that led to the impossibility of travel. Attention! These requests will be taken into account (for the calculation of the amounts due to be returned, usually with the retention of commissions according to the item #12) only if they are accompanied by official documents (issued by authorized state or health institutions) that can confirm that at the date of travel, the respective person was unable to submit/register the application within the established deadlines. Prescriptions or general acts about certain chronic diseases are not accepted.
15. When travelling by train, customers have several commercial offers, made available by CFR Călători and can choose from one of them, according to their preferences and specific requirements, benefiting from various commercial discounts that usually do NOT cumulate as follows:
15.1 "Round-trip" offer
The offer is valid for a round-trip on routes using one single train on both one-way trip and the return one, for any train available online, any class/type of car and any route, according to the selections made, separately for the one-way and the return journey, for which travel data are known. The condition is that the arrival station for the one-way trip is identical to the departure station and the return journey, and the arrival station is identical to the departure station for the return journey.
At the "round trip" offer for "adult", a 10% discount is granted of the full fare for each train (the train for the one-way trip and the train selected for the return journey). The reservation ticket fee at the class car or bed supplement on the sleeping car or berth car is fully paid.
The "round-trip" offer granting the 10% discount from the transport tariff is available during the anticipated sale period, excluding the day of departure of the train for the one-way trip.
The "round-trip" ticket at online sale may also be issued for "children", "pupil" and "student", but in this case, the discount offered by that quality is only granted on the basis of normative acts (corresponding to: "children", "pupil" and "student") without any further discount.
On a "round trip" offer, it is necessary to accurately determine the date, train, class and type of car that is intended to make the journey, both one way and return. The passenger may request for the return journey any date from the anticipated sale period starting on the same day as the departure journey.
Discounts granted for the "round-trip" offer are NOT cumulated with other discounts (of the type: anticipation, etc.).
15.2. TrenPlus Card
Unlimited CFR online tickets can be purchased based on "Train Plus" nominal card, during its validity period, for any route, for trains of Regio or InterRegio category, with a discount of 25% of the full transport tariff.
The seat reservation tariff and bed supplement / berth car is full paid.
The discount granted under this offer is NOT cumulative with other commercial offers (for round trip, anticipation, etc.) or facilities established based on normative documents.
If at the control on the train, for a discounted ticket purchased on the basis of a TrenPlus card, the respective card is not presented, the passenger is considered as without a ticket and will pay the fare of the ticket at the toll tariff on the train, calculated on the travel relationship, at the rank and class used.
If the passenger does not submit that ticket when the control is performed for a discount ticket purchase based on a Train Plus card, he must pay the difference between the increased tariff on the train corresponding to rank, class and distance and the amount paid on the submitted ticket.
Train Plus card can be purchased for a fee, only at the sale points of CFR stations and travel agencies that issue electronic tickets, by any passenger, regardless of age, upon written request (standard form) stating the starting date of validity, holder name, identification number, address and other optional contact information (e-mail, etc.), only at CFR sales offices and travel agencies with electronic issuing system.
The travel date of a ticket purchased with the TrenPlus card must be within the period of validity of the TrenPlus card.
15.3. Discounts for purchasing in advance CFR online tickets
Discounts are granted for one way trips for full tickets (adult) and children (until 10 years old) (of the transport tariff, reservation ticket is paid in full) depending on the period of anticipation with which tickets are purchased. Discounts start from 5% when purchasing with a 6-day advance and get up to 10% if an advance purchase is over 11 days. Anticipation discounts do not apply to round-trip tickets. The discount shall only apply to the full transport tariff for one-way trip.
16. "CFR Călători" specific commercial offers are made available to customers (passengers) only under the marketing terms and conditions.
"CFR Călători" reserves the right to change the marketing terms or to stop, at any time, applying one or more of these commercial offers.
17. The service is unavailable (suspended) between 01:15 and 03:00 AM due to system maintenance operations.
18 . The user is required to verify and configure the specific software settings (Internet provider specific settings, browsing applications, etc.), so that emails related to the application "Buy CFR online tickets" will not automatically be listed in "Spam".
19. Before using the application for CFR online tickets and whenever there are any doubts about how to fill in the fields, the registered user has to carefully read the HELP service manual. Suggestions and questions can be mailed to email@example.com.
20. CFR Calatori does not take any responsibility if the user mistakenly fill in /selects incorrectly (by ignorance or inadvertently, etc) the fields requesting the purchase of "CFR online tickets".
21. Passengers holding "CFR online tickets" are required to be informed and fully comply with legal provisions relating to the railway journey (including those related to luggage transport) as any normal passenger.
22. For registered users belonging to "authorized distributors", the conditions of use of the service are stipulated in the specific contracts concluded with SNTFC CFR Călători SA.
23. The electronic invoice for "CFR online tickets" can be issued from the user account who bought the ticket, by using the section "Orders" within the online application (on the top blue bar of the start page), by accessing "Operations on a ticket - Invoice for a ticket on the status: Paid or Following the change, paid, introducing on its own responsibility the billing data, namely:
- for individuals: Name, surname and address. You can optionally enter additional data: identity card series and number and Social Security Number.
- for legal entities: Company name, address, Tax identification number. You can optionally enter additional data: serial number at Trade Registry, bank account and bank name.
The invoice can only be obtained if the completion and validation of the request with the billing data in your profile is within the legal deadline, namely no later than the 15th of the month following that in which the CFR online ticket was purchased. Once the data is completed and validated, the invoice is automatically generated and sent by e-mail but it can be printed or saved in pdf format, from the user account under "My Tickets".
The invoice can be issued for the whole CFR online ticket (i.e. for all the passengers mentioned in the ticket).
For CFR online tickets, where the initial travel dates have been changed and for the original ticket was requested an invoice, as well as for the tickets for which the travel cancellation has been requested, the invoice request is made by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. E-Commerce banking transactions (for the payment of CFR tickets online) are provided, as required by Romanian law, by accredited companies (whose logos are found on the login page). The types of cards accepted by our partners are: MAESTRO, MASTERCARD, VISA and VISA ELECTRON.